August 29, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to update everybody on what happened at my appointment on Wednesday.

Everything went great! She's doing really well and already weighs 3 pounds! I'm still measuring small and the doctor has no idea where the baby is hiding. I have to say that I agree! In my 7 month picture on the previous post I don't look 7 months pregnant nor do I look like I'm carrying a 3 pound baby. Oh well, at least we know that she is doing well.

Many people have been asking about her name and we are pretty sure we know what it is, but we're not making it public yet. I can tell you though that it will start with a "K" :)

5 comments:

Lemme said...

aaaawwwwww!!! you're naming your baby after me!?!?!?! TENDER!! i knew i was a great influence in your life but...wow...wow...wow...i'm speechless...tear

Dani said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited about the K dealio. Go team

Kimberly said...

That's exactly what happened to me on Friday--the doctor doesn't know where the baby's hiding...haha. At least everything's fine! You guys are lucky you have a name picked :) We're not even close!

Melodee said...

Hey hows it going that is so exciting that you are having a girl. My little girl is great. Hey go to my bow blog and leave a comment to win free bows!! Tell all your friend who have girls cause the more comments the more free bows bowsgirlsgalore.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

You are getting so close! Only a few more weeks! Are you having appointments every other week yet? Or does that not start for a couple more weeks. Man, how fast we forget things! I hope you are feeling great and hope everything is going ok! Good luck!