February 2, 2010

Snow Day

Friday night we got a few inches of snow and took Koryn out to play Saturday morning. She didn't really like walking in the snow on the grass, but loved walking in the snow on the street. Here's some pictures to enjoy!







Sledding










I love this picture!


She LOVED our homemade sled and wanted to stay outside forever. Justin and I were ready to come in before she was. The rest of the day she would look out the window and try to get us to take her back out. Here's some video of her sledding down our driveway.







Our attempt at making a snow angel with Koryn. She didn't really like laying in the snow so it didn't turn out too well, but it's still cute!


3 comments:

RAPN! said...

she is so cute!! come to houston soon so she can come play with my kailey!

Melissa said...

I'm no good at keeping up on blogs - so I'm loving looking at your updates from the past few months. The laundry basket sled is the best idea ever!!! I love it. I'm tucking that little idea away in case I ever move back to a snowy climate! Anyway, Glad you guys are doing well and congrats on the new one on the way. Koryn is getting so grown up!

bookmobilefan said...

These are great! More to add to my collection of Koryn pictures.