February 7, 2009

Finally!

So I finally have time for an update! Things have been pretty busy here, as you can tell by my lack of posting. A lot has been happening lately. Koryn is now 3 months old. At her 2 month appointment she was 24 in. long (90th percentile again) and 10 lbs 12 oz (50th percentile...still). She still a long skinny baby. She is just now starting to grow out of her newborn clothes. It's so sad! Here's one of my many favorite newborn outfits. How cute are the shoes?


January 18th was her blessing day. Grandma and Grandpa Gallup and Grandma Sterner were all able to come out for the special day.


She was adorable in her blessing dress. Who knew that the Distribution Center would have such a cute dress?



It also snowed in January. We got 2-3 inches of snow overnight and so the next day we got all bundled up and went out to play. Here's her first snowball. Her nose is so red, but so cute!


Our mini snowman.


Our little snow angel!


She is smiling a ton and i just can't get enough of it!


How can you resist this?


This girl has soooo many bows and I didn't know what to do with them. So I got a little creative and made this. I love it because it can hang in her closet and it's so easy to find the bow I want.

Here's a view of the whole thing with all the bows on it.

A close up of the hanger


Close up of the bow


I think it turned out pretty good!

We've also been doing more tummy time lately. Sometimes she likes it and other times not so much. Here's one of the times in between :)


She's discovered her hands and now they are ALWAYS in her mouth. She hasn't eally discovered her thumb yet, but that's fine by me!


How pretty are these blue eyes! So far they've stayed really blue and I think they're gonna stay!


We have brought out a new toy for her. She loves to bounce and it has a motion setting where it'll play music when she bounces. It's great! Apparently it's hard work though.



That's all for now! We are going to Oregon in 1 week, so there will be lots more pictures and stories to come!

4 comments:

Dani said...

I think that picture of Koryn asleep in the bouncer is PRICELESS!! it made me giggle. Her eyes are gorgeous

Mrs. Monsen said...

Kitara she has such beautiful eyes! I love her! She is so cute!

Sara said...

Look at that SMILE!! She is so cute! :) And when--if--I have a girl, I am totally borrowing the bow organizer idea!

Anonymous said...

Being on a regular computer, I see what you mean about your background. I'll fix it when we move the computer back home.