December 4, 2008

I can't believe it!


I can't believe that Koryn is 1 month old! Time is going by too fast. I think she needs to stop growing and be little forever! I'm amazed at how much she has changed in the last month. Tomorrow we have her 1 month doctor's appointment. We have to get shots :( I'll update again tomorrow and let everybody know how she's doing!

P.S. - Today is a great day because I was finally brave enough to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans and they fit! Up until now I've been wearing pants that were a little big before I was pregnant because I was scared to find out that my old clothes don't fit.

3 comments:

Dani said...

yes, but how do your shirts fit?? ha! ok dont answer that. You are just kind of bragging. Normal for you though, kitara! love ya!

Bizzle said...

Bad news about the shots, but GOOD news about the jeans!

Sara said...

Eww, good luck with the shots! Just take comfort in the fact that if WE can't remember them, she won't remember them. No lasting damage :)

Congrats on being able to fit in your pre-preggie jeans so soon! I hope I'm as lucky!