November 6, 2008

Day 2 and 3 (Long post with lots of pictures)

Here's a quick look at what we've been up to since Koryn was born!

How can you not just love this face?



Did you ever question her favorite football team?


Just like Daddy


She loves this position and loves her Daddy!


Getting ready to go home!

Notice something wrong with her feet? The pants got put on backwards! We"ll give dad a break though since this was his first time dressing her.


Now the pants are on right!


Now for the shirt!


All dressed and ready to go!

Mom's turn!

Going for a walk before we leave.


Mom's turn to walk


Just waiting to leave


First family photo!


All buckled in!


Daddy is very proud!


On our way home!


Bringing Koryn inside


Daddy Daughter time! Justin loves rocking her in this chair and talking and singing to her. It's adorable to watch!


Koryn's nice gift to us not long after we got home.


After her surprise we decided it was bath time. She hates being naked and screamed the whole time. I think all the screaming made her stomach go crazy because just as we were finishing she decided to poop in the bath. Hopefully this doesn't become a regular thing.


So cute in her monkey towel!

More pictures to come soon, but this post is long enough for now!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Kitara,
congrats!! She is a cutie. And you look so happy and I bet Grandpa and Grandma are too!! please send me your new address we have presents:)
love you, Aunt Lynne

Eva said...

Hi guys! We are so proud and happy!!! You all look great!!! I can't wait until February, as soon as I know the dates I will be counting down the days!!! Take good care and God Bless! Love always, Eva aka Granny :)

Luisa said...

congrats! she is too cute, our girls are exactly 2 weeks apart!

Sara said...

Congrats you guys--Rob and I are so happy for you (this is the Steeds from Provo 199th Ward in case you were wondering...I found your blog through your Facebook). She is absolutely adorable, and the carseat pic just made me melt--so cute!!

Mandi said...

Congratulations!! She is so adorable!! You look great too. I love the BYU onesie too :) I hope you are recovering well!!!