June 13, 2008

It's been a while

So I know it's been a while since my last update. Here's my excuse why. My apartment looked like this....


We finally moved! I'd post a current picture of the house, but it's easier to say see above. We've both been pretty busy with work and stuff so we haven't gotten too much unpacking done. Once it's done though I'll do a before and after post. The house we bought was unlived in for about 8 months before we moved in and it needed some work. We've done some updates that we're pretty proud of! I promise I'll post pictures once the house is presentable :)




Now more important things! Due to the crazyness of moving and getting internet set up and all that jazz, I never posted my 3 month picture. Well here it is!






So I know it looks like I have a belly, but unfortunately I don't. It's a combination of a thick skirt and 2 shirts overlapping right at my belly.



Here's proof about how far behind my blog is. It's now time for me to post the 4 month picture. So here's another!




This picture looks like I'm starting to get a belly and it's finally true! However, it's only big enough that I notice and it only shows when I'm wearing really giving clothes such as skirts and bathing suits. Soon enough I'll have a baby tummy :)


I'm now 18 weeks along, which means only 2 more weeks until the next picture of my belly and only 2 weeks until we can find out what we're having! I'm so excited! My next ultrasound is on June 26!


Now even more excitement! School is finally out for the summer which means we leave tomorrow to go on a cruise with my family! I'm so excited to see them again and go on vacation! I'll be gone for the next week, but there will be plenty of pictures afterwards (most of which we will probably be as red as lobsters). Enjoy until next time!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Has justin felt any kicking yet? About two weeks before our ultrasound is when i felt our little girl kick for the first time. It was the coolest thing ever!

Mandi said...

Wahoo! I am so excited that you guys have moved into your house. I bet that feels great. I know what you mean with all of the boxes. We just moved to Seattle - and have the same thing going on in our apartment. You look great! Have fun on your cruise!